Early bird Registration open for Bliss In The Hills

Chidambaran Subramanian

Jun 12, 2017, 1:06:59 PM6/12/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club

Opendro

Jun 13, 2017, 2:39:33 AM6/13/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
I will buy a biriyani (not from cattle ;-)) for single speed finishers for this year :-p

Opendro

Jun 13, 2017, 2:54:12 AM6/13/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
On an unrelated note, is http://bangalorebrevets.in name owned by BOTS? That page had a nicely organized list of finishers of the past years.

Can someone place them in https://sites.google.com/site/iiscrando/?

Deepak Majipatil

Jun 13, 2017, 2:54:14 AM6/13/17
to Opendro, Bangalore Bikers Club
Opendro are you serious? :-)

--
Biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)
bangalorebikersclub.com

Opendro

Jun 13, 2017, 3:01:01 AM6/13/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
:) I can extend the offer to women finishers on any bike. It is time we get some women finishers for this.

On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 12:24:14 PM UTC+5:30, TFN Deepak Majipatil wrote:
Opendro are you serious? :-)

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 12:09 PM, Opendro <ope...@gmail.com> wrote:
I will buy a biriyani (not from cattle ;-)) for single speed finishers for this year :-p

On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 10:36:59 PM UTC+5:30, Chidambaran S( Chiddu) wrote:

--
Biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)
bangalorebikersclub.com
---

Chidambaran Subramanian

Jun 13, 2017, 3:39:11 AM6/13/17
to Deepak Majipatil, Opendro, Bangalore Bikers Club
Jins finished it on a single speed last year

Chidambaran Subramanian

Jun 13, 2017, 3:39:57 AM6/13/17
to Opendro, Bangalore Bikers Club
bangalorebrevets.in was hosted on a server owned by bots. Somebody hacked and moved around some files.

Regards
Chiddu

berkeleydb

Jun 14, 2017, 4:00:47 AM6/14/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Wow... the 1200km BITH. I see it's on 28 September 2017. Registrations close on June 30th? Or is that the close for early registrations only? (Asking out of academic interest, mostly. :))

-{db}.

Chidambaran Subramanian

Jun 14, 2017, 5:16:28 AM6/14/17
to berkeleydb, Bangalore Bikers Club
Dhawal, The June is for early bird registrations.  Based on the interest, I have to cost it out. If  you register now, you get to pay Rs 950 . This includes a place to rest and eat at Kalpetta ( 2nd night)

Regards
Chiddu

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 1:30 PM, berkeleydb <dha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Wow... the 1200km BITH.  I see it's on 28 September 2017.  Registrations close on June 30th?  Or is that the close for early registrations only?  (Asking out of academic interest, mostly. :))

-{db}.

Chidambaran Subramanian

Jun 14, 2017, 5:16:40 AM6/14/17
to berkeleydb, Bangalore Bikers Club
Registrations will continue, cost will increase

berkeleydb

Jun 14, 2017, 5:29:10 AM6/14/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Got it. Arranging a place to rest is awesome.

-{db}.

Opendro

Jun 19, 2017, 2:06:01 AM6/19/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
There is an early bird now in the roster :-)

Silvesterrajpaul Josephjayapaul

Jun 21, 2017, 11:11:50 PM6/21/17
to Opendro, Bangalore Bikers Club
Registration done Chidambaran,

--
Biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)
bangalorebikersclub.com
---

Blackmamba

Jun 30, 2017, 1:49:52 AM6/30/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club, Bangalor...@googlegroups.com

come on guys register for the biggest fun, what are you waiting for?

Opendro

Jun 30, 2017, 2:53:15 AM6/30/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Awesome Putta! You will be riding for the 4th consecutive years! Keep it up. Myself, so itching to ride. But let me keep myself available as a volunteer and watch others suffering ;-)

Chiddu, like last year, please keep on the spot registration available.

santosh kumar

Jun 30, 2017, 7:51:48 AM6/30/17
to Opendro, BBC
I see an option for support vehicle. Isn't this an unsupported ride??

ಜೂನ್ 30, 2017 12:23 ಅಪರಾಹ್ನ ರಂದು, "Opendro" <ope...@gmail.com> ಅವರು ಬರೆದಿದ್ದಾರೆ:
--
Biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)
bangalorebikersclub.com
---

Opendro

Jun 30, 2017, 8:23:59 AM6/30/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Where did you see option for support vehicle? Usually there is a bag drop facility at one or two points, which means that riders can hand over extra clothes bag for change in between.

Opendro

Jul 5, 2017, 4:26:52 AM7/5/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
http://www.bangalorebrevets.in/ is back again. Thanks to whoever responsible for it. If it is BOTS, then, kudos guys for not only hosting it once, but also bringing it back in life again after the trouble.

Rohan Kini

Jul 6, 2017, 3:24:11 AM7/6/17
to Opendro, Bangalore Bikers Club
Someone had hacked the server and had got this one wordpress install down and we did not know about it.

Chiddu, thanks for pointing it out. I've updated all the plugins and hopefully the install is a lot safer now :)

Regards,
- Rohan

  Sent with Mailtrack

berkeleydb

Jul 7, 2017, 4:37:14 PM7/7/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
On the sport registration -- like an impulse purchase. :)

-{db}.