最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Goutham Sridhar

未読、
2017/01/17 1:42:052017/01/17
To: Bangalore Bikers Club
Dear all,

How can i Myself Train for Tour of Nilgiris  tourofnilgiris.com ?? Please Help me with the Training Plans ??

Regards,

Goutham

Deepak Majipatil

未読、
2017/01/17 2:45:172017/01/17
To: Goutham Sridhar、hive...@gmail.com、Venkatesh N (Google Docs)、Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi Goutham,

Nice to know about your interest in TFN. I have just started my TFN training with 4 days of ride(3 days on 22kms ride and 4th day of 70kms ride). gradually i shall start increasing the distances every week by 5kms. try doing 100+ rides on weekends and 40-50kms on weekdays.

you can also shoot an email to Venky who is in CC here.

Best Regards,
Deepak

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

全員に返信
投稿者に返信