position open for Bicycle Mayor for Bengaluru ...

berkeleydb

Apr 15, 2018, 10:29:33 AM4/15/18
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Don't think I saw this yet on BBC --
https://twitter.com/blrcycleday/status/985159828845740032

AK for president. ;)

-{db}.

Ali Poonawala

Apr 17, 2018, 11:15:04 PM4/17/18
to berkeleydb, Sharath Chandar
very interesting concept...
it will be nice if as a leading bicycling group , we, Bangalore Bikers Club google group,  act as single entity and have a consensus candidate from us, almost like most of the time President of India used to be decided upon.
Since this is a long term project, all deserving candidates will get opportunity to have their dreams see shape.
There are some guidelines we can use and decide most appropriate person.
With my last 5 years in the community, my suggestion would be Prabhakar Go Green Rao as this time's mayor...
Please let us have consensus ..It will help the cause enormously .

Warm regards
Ali Poonawala

--
Biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)
bangalorebikersclub.com

santosh kumar

Apr 18, 2018, 11:18:07 AM4/18/18
to Ali Poonawala, berkeleydb, BBC
Cannot argue against the nomination of the champion campaigner for cycling GoGreen Rao!

ಬುಧ, ಏಪ್ರಿ 18, 2018 8:45 ಪೂರ್ವಾಹ್ನ ದಿನಾಂಕದಂದು Ali Poonawala <alfa...@gmail.com> ಅವರು ಬರೆದಿದ್ದಾರೆ:

Opendro

Apr 19, 2018, 1:20:35 AM4/19/18
to Bangalore Bikers Club
I totally agree. GoGreen Rao is special for the wide spectrum of cycling he promotes and the dedication he has for the cause.

berkeleydb

Apr 19, 2018, 4:55:46 PM4/19/18
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Thanks doc... Go Green Rao has my support.

-{db}.

berkeleydb

May 21, 2018, 1:24:06 PM5/21/18
to Bangalore Bikers Club

Congrats to Sathya Shankaran, co-founder of NGO Prajaa --

Bengaluru gets its first ‘Bicycle Mayor’.
http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/bangalore/bengaluru-gets-its-first-bicycle-mayor/article23952757.ece

Folks who might know him -- please ask him if would like to join BBC (if he is_not a member already).

-{db}.