B+ Blood required , urgent

Ashok Sharma

Apr 17, 2015, 1:42:24 AM4/17/15
to Bangalore Bikers Club
B+ blood is required in HOSMAT hospital to one of my relative please let me know if anybody can.

--
Rgds,
Ashok

Rudresh Kalyani

Apr 17, 2015, 8:08:03 PM4/17/15
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
I am willing to donate. Call me on 9741202000

Ashok Sharma

Apr 20, 2015, 3:05:00 AM4/20/15
to boddu vinay, Bangalore Bikers Club
Thanks alot to Karthik, Ram mohan, Rudresh and Boddu vinay for Blood and kind help. But sad part is my friend passed away today morning ;(

On Sat, Apr 18, 2015 at 9:32 AM, boddu vinay <bodd...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Ashok,

Please visit www.friends2support.org to check available blood donors
in your area.

regards
Boddu Vinay
> --
> biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)
>
> are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
> Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
> ---

B.VINAY

--