Panaracer tire review

Pradeep Naidu

Apr 26, 2016, 3:12:10 PM4/26/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club, shreyas kishore

Folks, I recently changed to this amazing tire..
http://www.panaracer.com/stradius-sport/

Till now, I was using Vittorio zaffiro for puncture resistance 26tpi and for the cost..

But when I put the panaracer on to my back wheel... Gosh I must say, it feels like my back wheel overtakes my front.. It's so good at rolling and extremely comfortable.. I put a 700*26.. Which looks like 23 but feels like 28..
More than that,, its made in Japan.  And is 27tpi.. Which is on par with Vittorio zaffiro on puncture protection but way better in rolling and comfort..
Price too is very competitive it comes at 1185..

Waiting for my front tire to wear out  soon.. I really want panaracer on my front wheel too...

I have copied Shreyas in this mail.. For further enquiries on the tire, you may reach out to him... Or vitti traders on fb.

Narayan R

Apr 26, 2016, 7:06:57 PM4/26/16
to Pradeep Naidu, Bangalore Bikers Club, shreyas kishore
Can I have the old tyres ?

If you are not using them.

Thanks.

With Regards,
 R Narayan

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

Pradeep Naidu

Apr 26, 2016, 11:30:40 PM4/26/16
to Narayan R, shreyas kishore, Bangalore Bikers Club

Narayan
Sorry, I threw it off,, the threads had badly tore and it was out of shape on one side..

Narayan R

Apr 27, 2016, 11:18:38 PM4/27/16
to Pradeep Naidu, shreyas kishore, Bangalore Bikers Club
Thanks.

With Regards,
R Narayan

berkeleydb

May 14, 2016, 12:52:41 PM5/14/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Pradeep -- "But when I put the panaracer on to my back wheel... Gosh I must say, it feels like my back wheel overtakes my front." -- Hah ha ha, that's also because of how you ride? :)

-{db}.

Pradeep Naidu

May 14, 2016, 2:49:36 PM5/14/16
to berkeleydb, Bangalore Bikers Club

Ha-ha... You could say, I  used to.. Now I have changed my riding style after I bought my hrm watch..
I used to be above 150bpm on my drops. Most of the time.

Now, i have slowed down, put a flat bar and ride between 120 to 135 BPM.

Started to enjoy cycling at leisure pace..

On 14-May-2016 10:22 PM, "berkeleydb" <dha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Pradeep -- "But when I put the panaracer on to my back wheel... Gosh I must say, it feels like my back wheel overtakes my front." --  Hah ha ha, that's also because of how you ride? :)

-{db}.

berkeleydb

May 15, 2016, 3:36:34 PM5/15/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Wow... so you finally slowed down; good to know. :)  It took an HRM (not cadence sensor? :)) to get you to slow down... well, whatever works. :)  Enjoy at leisure...

-{db}.