Duathlon & Cycling Event on NICE Corridor

Mithra Palecanda

May 8, 2018, 11:11:02 PM5/8/18
to Bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members,

  We welcome you all to participate in the 1st ever Duathlon & Cycling event on NICE Corridor,Bengaluru on Sunday,24th June,2018.

  The event will provide an opportunity for cyclists traffic free expressway cycling experience on NICE Road. Duathlon can offer running & cycling experience on NICE Corridor which can be done in Individual or team relay format.

 There is also a 12.5 Kms and 7.5 Kms Run for those who like to have a enjoyable run experience.

  To participate in the event,do register at www.lifeiscalling-sports.com / www.eventzalley.com or Call: 9980744332 for more information.

 We can offer discount on registration fees for running & cycling groups,corporate cycling & running clubs, apartments groups. For more information,Call: 9980744332.

The mailer with the event information is attached for the benefit of the members of this group.

  Regards,

P.B.Mithra
Life is Calling
Duathlon Event Mailer.jpg

berkeleydb

May 17, 2018, 5:34:21 AM5/17/18
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Any comments from BBC members on this?

If traffic is regulated on NICE road for this event, should be a good opportunity to ride there.

-{db}.