Cycling for organ donation

Priyanka Shylendra

Oct 11, 2017, 12:39:30 PM10/11/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi,

I am part of a non-profit organization called Gift Your Organ Foundation which is into organ donation awareness. In association with Times of India, we are doing a campaign to promote organ donation in Bangalore. We have planned a few activities on Friday 13th October on MG Road and as part of this campaign, we thought of reaching out to the bikers group to join us.

We are looking for 20-30 bikers to cycle on MG Road in support of organ donation. We will be providing small banners carrying msgs on organ donation which can be hung on the cycle. This is from 8:00am to 9:00am.

I hope people from this group will come forward and support the cause.

Those interested please email me separately or call me on 99169 21910.

Many Thanks
Priyanka