Specialized Alibi

Girish V

Nov 28, 2016, 12:11:16 AM11/28/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club

Hi,

Did any of you attend the demo day at BOTS?

Wanted to know the first impressions of alibi and the cost. BOTS has not yet updated the new bike details, so....

I'm in the market to replace my trusty act 110+ and thinking of Montra Helicon or Celtic 2.1.

Before that want to compare with alibi. Mainly interested in flat free tires..

Girish

Rohan Kini

Nov 29, 2016, 8:29:16 AM11/29/16
to Girish V, Bangalore Bikers Club
Hey Girish,
We're yet to put put a review on the bike. The bike is priced at Rs 32,000

Some FAQ on the bike - http://bit.ly/2fPuXUm
If you have more questions, happy to answer them (and add them to the FAQ too)

- Rohan

Girish

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---