Need to buy an entry level hybrid bike

shailesh thakur

Apr 15, 2015, 7:20:16 AM4/15/15
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am not a regular biker.
Usage - for city rides and outside city on some of the weekends
Cost - upto 15,000
Kindly suggest me a hybrid bike

Thanks
Shailesh Thakur

ABHILASH CHANDREN

Apr 15, 2015, 7:59:09 AM4/15/15
to shailesh thakur, bangalor...@googlegroups.com

I just got one Shailesh..2 months back..Montra Blue..Ultralight ...Hybrid. Will cost 17k. Good one to begin with...still you can check with other options.

Abhilash Chandren

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

Md.Nayeem pro

Apr 21, 2015, 4:31:12 PM4/21/15
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
I bought fantom zyp Ryder hybrid from RR cycles madiwal one month back. Has light weight alloy frame,21 speed, and excellent torque. Have done around 500kms, and Just loving it. And thanks to Anand for assisting me in buying the right bike.the mrp is 17.8k,and I bought at a discounted price of16.5k.