200/300 kms Brevet

Shobhit Bhatnagar

May 26, 2016, 6:10:13 AM5/26/16
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

Any update on when these brevets will start the registrations for? I guess the dates published were for 3rd week june.

-Shobhit

Chidambaran Subramanian

May 27, 2016, 2:54:21 AM5/27/16
to Shobhit Bhatnagar, bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Give me a day please. By this weekend

Regards
Chiddu

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

T Ashok

May 27, 2016, 8:12:24 AM5/27/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club, imsh...@gmail.com
Chiddu
I am presuming that this is Belgaum 1000 and not limited to 200/300, right ?
Eagerly looking for the 1K
Ashok

Chidambaran Subramanian

May 27, 2016, 8:23:47 AM5/27/16
to T Ashok, Bangalore Bikers Club, Shobhit Bhatnagar
Yes sir

berkeleydb

Jun 5, 2016, 7:32:18 AM6/5/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Ashok... show off. :) -{db}.

Ali Poonawala

Jun 5, 2016, 9:56:45 AM6/5/16
to berkeleydb, Sharath Chandar

Have it..flaunt it !

On 5 Jun 2016 17:02, "berkeleydb" <dha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ashok... show off. :)  -{db}.

Chidambaran Subramanian

Jun 5, 2016, 12:58:53 PM6/5/16
to T Ashok, Bangalore Bikers Club, Shobhit Bhatnagar
http://brevetmgr.appspot.com/brevet/june23-1000/

Will put up the remaining in a few hours

T Ashok

Jun 6, 2016, 8:08:11 AM6/6/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club, thir...@gmail.com, imsh...@gmail.com
Thank you Chiddu!
Will register!
Jeez man - why do you call it " Hell is hot, windy..."! You like it rubbing it in :-)
Cheers
Ashok

T Ashok

Jun 6, 2016, 8:08:38 AM6/6/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Jeez Berketelydb !

berkeleydb

Jun 6, 2016, 8:05:24 PM6/6/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Those who can, do; those who can't, poke fun! ;P  Best of luck for the 1000km ride.

-{db}.

Chidambaran Subramanian

Jun 6, 2016, 9:27:59 PM6/6/16
to berkeleydb, Bangalore Bikers Club
https://brevetmgr.appspot.com/

Register for any of the rides

Madhavan P

Jun 7, 2016, 12:56:15 AM6/7/16
to Chidambaran Subramanian, Bangalore Bikers Club
What is the route for all the categories ???

Chidambaran Subramanian

Jun 8, 2016, 11:40:12 PM6/8/16
to Madhavan P, Bangalore Bikers Club
Will post it. All these are out and back routes on NH4.
Bangalore Sira Bangalore
Bangalore Hiriyur Bangalore
Bangalore Chitradurga Bangalore
Bangalore Ranebennur Bangalore
Bangalore Belgaum  Bangalore

Shobhit Bhatnagar

Jun 9, 2016, 2:38:41 AM6/9/16
to Chidambaran Subramanian, berkeleydb, Bangalore Bikers Club
Registered for the 300, the payment process is broken and wasnt giving any options.

Will make the transfer as soon as it works.

- Shobhit

Jagannath Moorthy

Jun 9, 2016, 3:01:04 AM6/9/16
to Chidambaran Subramanian, Madhavan P, Bangalore Bikers Club

I was hoping it would be an Anchetty ride. Are there other official/unofficial brevets planned in that route?

muditsethi

Jun 10, 2016, 2:02:36 AM6/10/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club, dha...@gmail.com
I think the start time for the 300 brevet is should be June 25 11:00 PM instead of 11:00 AM so that all riders finish by June 26 evening at the same time.

-Mudit

Chidambaran Subramanian

Jun 12, 2016, 12:39:15 PM6/12/16
to muditsethi, Bangalore Bikers Club, Dhawal Bhagwat
Yes that is the idea. Must have made a mistake. Will fix it.

Jishnu

Jun 12, 2016, 12:49:12 PM6/12/16
to Chidambaran Subramanian, Bangalore Bikers Club
HI,
Do I need to have Audax India Randonneurs membership to participate in this?
Regards,
Jishnu

http://j15h.nu

Prashanth Chengi

Jun 12, 2016, 1:01:54 PM6/12/16
to Jishnu, Chidambaran Subramanian, bangalor...@googlegroups.com

Jishnu,  these are rides purely designed for the joy of riding brevets,  with absolutely no connection with the ACP BRMs,  so no politics, no jig-jig,  no French bodies involved and no memberships needed. The work being done by Chiddu and others, to make this possible, is really commendable! A round of heartfelt applause for you guys!

/Prashanth

Prashanth Chengi

Jun 12, 2016, 1:09:39 PM6/12/16
to Jishnu, Chidambaran Subramanian, bangalor...@googlegroups.com

The ACP brevets (and only the ACP brevets) are called BRMs,  so if you are actually looking to do the ACP brevets, look for the word 'BRM' in the subject/content.

/Prashanth

Jishnu

Jun 13, 2016, 1:02:29 AM6/13/16
to Prashanth Chengi, BBC
Thanks Prashanth.

I registered for this ride. I just wanted to confirm whether I need to register somewhere else also.

Chidambaran Subramanian

Jun 13, 2016, 6:17:57 PM6/13/16
to Jishnu, Bangalore Bikers Club
No you don't . Jishnu, we dissociated ourselves from Audax since we did not agree with how it was run. For the moment we run our own show.

Thanks & Regards
Chiddu

Shobhit Bhatnagar

Jun 18, 2016, 3:28:51 AM6/18/16
to Chidambaran Subramanian, Jishnu, Bangalore Bikers Club
Chiddu when do the start point details and rider numbers get published?

Let me know if I can help in anyway

-Shobhit

Chidambaran Subramanian

Jun 18, 2016, 8:16:21 AM6/18/16
to Shobhit Bhatnagar, Jishnu, Bangalore Bikers Club
The email system was broken. So folks didn't get the pyament links. I was swamped up with work. Sree has fixed that.
I've kept open the registrations till tonight. Will communicate the start point ( will finalize after consulting volunteers)

Just let interested folks know. I'll call folks if the list is small enough (which looks to be the case) I don't think I will be able to ride any of the longer brevets, just have too much on my plate to take care of. Am looking for volunteers for flagging off the 1000k at least.

Shobhit Bhatnagar

Jun 19, 2016, 9:09:57 AM6/19/16
to Chidambaran Subramanian, Bangalore Bikers Club, Jishnu
Ride the 200 with us then Chiddu, would be fun to ride together again :)

Sanath Kumar S D

Jun 20, 2016, 1:56:57 AM6/20/16
to Shobhit Bhatnagar, Chidambaran Subramanian, Bangalore Bikers Club, Jishnu
Chiddu,

Please share the route for 200 K . . . . when it is ready.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanath Kumar S D
Regards,

Sanath
+ 91 988 019 4896

suman paul

Jun 20, 2016, 12:22:18 PM6/20/16
to Sanath Kumar S D, Shobhit Bhatnagar, Chidambaran Subramanian, Bangalore Bikers Club, Jishnu

Is it a typo '200 K'

thank you & regards

suman

Sanath Kumar S D

Jun 21, 2016, 1:45:46 AM6/21/16
to suman paul, Shobhit Bhatnagar, Chidambaran Subramanian, Bangalore Bikers Club, Jishnu
@ Suman . .. ☺

it is 200 Kms

Thanks - Sanath