Bike Rental @ Sakleshpur (Western Ghats)

Pradeep Kumar M N

Sep 19, 2016, 6:06:40 AM9/19/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Passion Drives offer bike rental services at Sakleshpur.
Please visit our website for more info www.passiondrives.com and our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/passiondrivess for more info.

Regards,
Pradeep

Prashanth Chengi

Sep 19, 2016, 6:28:13 AM9/19/16
to Pradeep Kumar M N, Bangalore Bikers Club
I didn't see anything about bikes as in bicycles, on your website. It only shows motorbikes.  In case you didn't realize, this is not a motorbike forum, but a bicycle forum, i.e. human powered transport. Since you are not about that, your mail is spam.

/Prashanth

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

Deepak Majipatil

Sep 20, 2016, 6:17:33 AM9/20/16
to Prashanth Chengi, Pradeep Kumar M N, Bangalore Bikers Club
@Pradeep, Please avoid anything like this. Lets this only be a Bicycle Forum.

anil s kadsur

Sep 20, 2016, 6:48:42 AM9/20/16
to Deepak Majipatil, Pradeep Kumar M N, Bangalore Bikers Club, Prashanth Chengi

+1

Pradeep Naidu

Sep 20, 2016, 12:01:06 PM9/20/16
to Anil Kadsur, Pradeep Kumar M N, Deepak Majipatil, Prashanth Chengi, Bangalore Bikers Club

Just for your info... It's not meeeeee... It's some other Pradeep .. he is Pradeep Kumar MN.. and I'm Pradeep Naidu... I'm way too away from motor bikes...

Pradeep Kumar M N

Sep 21, 2016, 2:30:47 AM9/21/16
to Pradeep Naidu, Anil Kadsur, Deepak Majipatil, Prashanth Chengi, Bangalore Bikers Club
Dear Friends @ BBC, Like I posted earlier, I got this confused as you have used 'biker' if you people feel it so offensive or spam. please do remove the same. thanks, Pradeep.

Thanks & Regards,

M N Pradeep Kumar

Ashok Kumar S

Sep 21, 2016, 2:38:06 AM9/21/16
to Pradeep Kumar M N, Pradeep Naidu, Anil Kadsur, Deepak Majipatil, Prashanth Chengi, Bangalore Bikers Club
biker... not motorbiker... hope there is no confusion.

Thanks,
Ashok

Thanks and regards,
Ashok Kumar S.

Chidambaran Subramanian

Sep 21, 2016, 2:38:13 AM9/21/16
to Pradeep Kumar M N, Pradeep Naidu, Anil Kadsur, Deepak Majipatil, Prashanth Chengi, Bangalore Bikers Club
Pradeep,

On behalf of BBC  I invite you to upgrade to a human powered vehicle, aka A Bicycle.  If you don't know to cycle, there are quite a few of us willing to teach you as well

Regards
Chiddu

Opendro

Prashanth Chengi

Sep 21, 2016, 4:21:57 AM9/21/16
to Opendro, Bangalore Bikers Club, Pradeep Kumar M N, Pradeep Naidu
And Mr. Pradeep, since you are  trying to woo people interested in nature exploration, you really should think of offering rental services for real bikes, i.e. bicycles, for climate and fitness conscious people, instead of noise and air-polluting motorbikes, for lazy people. Perhaps you should subscribe to this mailing list, and learn more. You can expect to find people willing to help you to learn bicycling, choose a bicycle, and even help you with suggestions on how you can maintain bikes, and all this for free!!  It's a lot more interesting than sitting on a motorbike, like a patient, and moving around making noise.  Join us and see for yourself!

/Prashanth

Pradeep Kumar M N

Sep 21, 2016, 7:14:28 AM9/21/16
to Prashanth Chengi, Opendro, Bangalore Bikers Club, Pradeep Naidu
Mr. Prashanth,
Thanks for your suggestions. Great ideas which really required. @ passiondrives.com we do have plans to introduce bicycles. May take some time, but surely will do.
Regards,
Pradeep.

Thanks & Regards,

M N Pradeep Kumar

O p e n d r o

Sep 21, 2016, 7:17:45 AM9/21/16
to Pradeep Kumar M N, Prashanth Chengi, Bangalore Bikers Club, Pradeep Naidu
I thought, Pradeep was not going to respond after Prashant's hate speech of motorcyclists ;)

That is really positive response Pradeep. We will all be glad to pull you and some of your friends into cycling!

Pradeep Kumar M N

Sep 21, 2016, 7:32:22 AM9/21/16
to O p e n d r o, Prashanth Chengi, Bangalore Bikers Club, Pradeep Naidu
Thanks @ Opendro. I myself have cycled for almost 15 years in Bengaluru from my 4th standard to till I started to work for Third company (who wanted me own a motorbike - Tech Support in software company). Our team (friends) have had lots of excursions to far places on cycle which is ever green and memorable for us.  Thanks for all your support. I would get back when we start picking bicycle for our fleet ASAP.

Regards,
Pradeep

Thanks & Regards,

M N Pradeep Kumar

Chidambaran Subramanian

Sep 21, 2016, 10:38:27 PM9/21/16
to Opendro, Bangalore Bikers Club, Pradeep Kumar M N, Pradeep Naidu
One guy I taught in March bought his bike and rode to Sarjapur and back within a week. He did not know how to balance , and was looking to learn from motorcycling schools who quoted him figures of 5000 bucks up and a time frame of 3+ months for him to learn. He needed 2 sessions on my foldie.

Regards
Chiddu