Commute to office by cycle (BTM 2nd stage - Electronic city)

Kandan Siva

Sep 19, 2016, 6:30:18 AM9/19/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club

Hi,

Recently I have moved to new company which is in Electronic city (Phase 1). Initially I use to commute to office (Domular) from BTM 2nd stage(AXA signal) using cycle.

I am planning to commute to Electronic city by cycle. But I didn't see any cyclist till now in that route.

Does anyone commute to electronic city through cycle . Please let me know guys. I wish to join.

Regards
S. Sakthi

Opendro

Sep 19, 2016, 7:07:06 AM9/19/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
That is a bit strange. I commute just 2.5 km and I see at least five cyclists on the way every time. It may be because I ride hard and thus have more chances to cross one ;)

Jokes apart, it is unlikely that you will encounter one unless someone is riding at a difference pace than you.

Kandan Siva

Sep 19, 2016, 7:42:36 AM9/19/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
I just want to know anybody is commuting from BTM to electronic city.

vivek

Sep 19, 2016, 7:50:54 AM9/19/16
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi Kandan,

I commute from Roopena Agrahara/Bommahalli to Electronics city Phase I (OnMobile). My commute times are 10 am and 8 pm. For the past couple of weeks I avoided riding because of the strike and ill health. Otherwise I should be back riding regularly soon. I see many cyclists on this route. Surprised that you didn't find anyone. What times do you commute, BTW?

Also note that cycles are not allowed on the E-city elevated flyover. I hope you were not expecting to see cyclists there.

Regards,
Vivek

Kandan Siva

Sep 19, 2016, 8:54:10 AM9/19/16