RE: [AB2006] MBTA Service Cuts: it will be very painful for those relying on the bus to go to work at nights/week end.

AngelaT

Mar 18, 2017, 9:27:33 AM3/18/17
to allstonbr...@googlegroups.com

Thanks! Maybe it is not a great deal for lots of us as we drive to work and not depend on the buses. But it will be very painful for those people that rely on the buses to go to work. They may not be able to work without these MBTA services. It is even worst that they don’t know how to voice their objections due to lots of reasons: Don’t know how to speak English; do not have the tools to voice their objection; don’t think that their concerns will be heard, etc….

Will the officials care about those people? It depends on whom we are talking these days. As a reasonable person, I would not  like to have those MBTA service

cuts.

Best,

Angela

Mar 19, 2017, 7:02:59 AM3/19/17
to AllstonBrighton2006
Angela, the good news is that there are no bus or subway cuts on the table!

The cuts would only be to weekend service on the commuter rails that run to the suburbs and to ride customers who are outside the federal service zone.

Will Brownsberger
Cell: 617-771-8274

On Sat, Mar 18, 2017 at 9:26 AM, AngelaT <Ang...@travelcoll.com> wrote:

Thanks! Maybe it is not a great deal for lots of us as we drive to work and not depend on the buses. But it will be very painful for those people that rely on the buses to go to work. They may not be able to work without these MBTA services. It is even worst that they don’t know how to voice their objections due to lots of reasons: Don’t know how to speak English; do not have the tools to voice their objection; don’t think that their concerns will be heard, etc….

Will the officials care about those people? It depends on whom we are talking these days. As a reasonable person, I would not  like to have those MBTA service

cuts.

Best,

Angela

AngelaT