Wednesday at the Oak Square Farmers Market!

Anna Leslie

Jul 26, 2016, 7:52:54 PM7/26/16

Market's back, and so is music!
View this email in your browser

We are happy to announce that guitarist Daniel Shinabarger will be performing this week! Come listen and pick up some fresh produce, meats, and other items at the OSFM! Spraoi Daycare will be here to keep the kiddos entertained while you shop!

4pm-8pm at The Presentation School Foundation Community Center:
>Grannys Place 🌽🍅🍓🌱🌷🌼🍯🍪🍞 + more
>Popeye hill farm 🍖🍗🍯👕+ more
>Robinson Farm (via Popeye hill farm booth) 🧀
>Bay State Fish Share (5pm)🐟
>Rogue & Tumble 👚👜🎩📿🎼🎙🗝+ more
>Spraoi Child Daycare 🚼🎨🎈🖍

PLUS:
>Tote Bags "Spend $5, Get a Bag" - see Market Manager
>Raffle for $5 Gift Certificates to Twelve Hours Boston!
>Bring your El Pelon Taqueria coupons for $5 off market items!
>Be sure to stop by the Market Manager booth to grab a complimentary reusable shopping back, sign-up for our e-mail list, and pick up information on the Mass Food and Farm Special License Plate, which supports markets like the OSFM.

Remember, SNAP/EBT, WIC, Boston Bounty Bucks, Senior Coupons, and Veggie Vouchers/Food Prescriptions are accepted. Stop by the Market Manager's booth for more info.

See you later today at the market in the The Presentation School Foundation Community Center parking lot!

Thank you to our Sustainer Sponsors, Franciscan Children's and St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
for their generous support.