Allston-Brighton Winter Market: Call for Vendors!

Brigid ORourke

Aug 6, 2018, 1:11:22 PM8/6/18
to AllstonBrighton2006

Allston-Brighton Winter Market: Call for Vendors!

August 2 – September 7

Are you a local artist, crafter, maker or musician? Apply online to be a vendor at the second annual Allston-Brighton Winter Market, returning to the Harvard Ed Portal December 6-9, 2018! The market will present a broad selection of high-quality, locally-made goods, and vendors will be selected with an eye toward market variety, quality and cohesiveness. Preference will be given to applicants living and/or working Allston-Brighton.

The call for vendors will remain open through September 7.

Click here to be directed to the vendor application

Have questions about the market and what being a vendor is like? See our FAQs. Check out a photo gallery from the 2017 market, produced in collaboration with Cornerscape LLC!

More about the Allston-Brighton Winter Market:

Boston’s newest neighborhood holiday market, the Allston-Brighton Winter Market is a four-day event featuring vendors of crafts, artisan goods, gifts, and fine art, plus live music, food and drinks for purchase, a beer garden, and special interactive art opportunities. Hosted by the Harvard Ed Portal (224 Western Ave, Allston, MA), the Allston-Brighton Winter Market will be a festive celebration of local creative entrepreneurship. Free and open to the public, we encourage visitors to return throughout the weekend to take in all that the market has to offer. Our first year in 2017, the Allston-Brighton Winter Market saw nearly 4,000 people through the Harvard Ed Portal doors, and looks forward to welcoming even more people in 2018 to enjoy our fresh cohort of local artisan vendors, more live programming, food, music, and an updated beer garden.