Brighton Court House Steps

已查看 13 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Will Brownsberger

未读,
2016年10月24日 11:33:412016/10/24
收件人 cleveland-cir...@googlegroups.com、Chestnut Hill Reservoir Forum、Hobart Park Neighborhood Association、AllstonBrighton2006、ABRA Group、bc_neighb...@googlegroups.com、Bettinelli, Andrew (SEN)
I recently asked my aide to check in on the status of the Brighton Court project.

This what he reported to me:

Senator,

I spoke with Matt Cocciardi, the Legislative Liaison for DCAMM.  According to Matt, DCAMM expects the project to go out to bid in late November or Early December.

There is a slight delay in releasing the bid because of questions surrounding the construction schedule.  The Court would like the work to take place off hours, so DCAMM is trying to figure out whether they can do an 8 hour shift during the evenings and if not, how long the project would take if they have to work a reduced shift.  This would also increase the cost of the project.  DCAMM is conscious about  minimizing disruptions to the neighborhood.

Harry Spence told us over the summer that the project was estimated to cost $9.5 million total - $7.5 million in spending for this year, and the remaining $2 million in the next .  The initial estimates were that the work would take at total of 19 months and go out to bid in “early fall.”  We are already behind that schedule but Matt said there is no reason to believe the project won’t go out to bid this year.

I will check back in at the end of November to get an update.

Andrew

Will Brownsberger
Cell: 617-771-8274

Nancy Grilk

未读,
2016年10月24日 17:49:142016/10/24
收件人 chestnut-hill-...@googlegroups.com、cleveland-cir...@googlegroups.com、Hobart Park Neighborhood Association、AllstonBrighton2006、ABRA Group、bc_neighb...@googlegroups.com、Bettinelli, Andrew (SEN)
Hi Senator, Good news, I guess.  Thanks for keeping after this.  A question:  Is $9.5 million for the front steps?  That seems a bit pricey, but I don't know the scope of the work.  All the best,  Bob Pessek
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Chestnut Hill Reservoir Forum" group.

Will Brownsberger

未读,
2016年10月25日 05:12:432016/10/25
收件人 Chestnut Hill Reservoir Forum、cleveland-cir...@googlegroups.com、Hobart Park Neighborhood Association、AllstonBrighton2006、ABRA Group、bc_neighb...@googlegroups.com、Bettinelli, Andrew (SEN)
Correct.  It's much more than the steps.  The building has a lot of deferred maintenance.

Will Brownsberger
Cell: 617-771-8274

On Oct 24, 2016, at 11:33 AM, Will Brownsberger wrote:

[...]

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子