Thank you very much for helping me with my warrant about car excise tax.

Angela Tang

Aug 1, 2018, 12:04:11 PM8/1/18
to allstonbr...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I got lots of the helps, forms, and advises from our residents/friends, I am grateful for all your helps! I learn my lesson even though I just gave the car to my son without any trade or money involved. I still need to keep all the paperwork.

I would like to also take this opportunity to thank you our representatives Mr. Brownsberger and his staff Bettinelli; Mr. Mark Ciommo; Mr. Kevin Honan, and Mr. Michael Capuano, and their staffs. Whenever my family desperately need helps and in a very difficult time, they are always giving us a helping hand, and also follow up with us. We are grateful for that, and don't mind to be a volunteer to their office if needed.

Appreciate it,

Angela Tang