15 Brainerd Road

Anthony D'Isidoro

Sep 30, 2016, 1:29:14 PM9/30/16
to cleveland-cir...@googlegroups.com, allstonbr...@googlegroups.com

FYI

Tony

From:
George Morancy
Date: September 30, 2016 at 12:13:09 PM EDT
To: Paul Berkeley, Anabela Gomes
Subject: Fwd: 15 Brainerd Road

Dear Paul and Anabela,

Please see the below email I sent to Warren O'Reilly in ONS confirming that I will be seeking a deferral next week in this matter.

Regards,

GEORGE MORANCY, ESQ.

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: 15 Brainerd Road

Hi Warren,

I'm sure you noticed that the ZBA for some reason scheduled this for hearing on October 4th. I hope you have not received a plethora of angry phone calls and emails.

I will be requesting a deferral on the 4th, of course. We are presenting revised plans to the ACA executive board on 10/11, and to the full ACA membership on 10/19. After that, we will proceed to the BAIA, and then a second BRA Article 80 public meeting.

I will email you the revised plans presently.

Regards,

GEORGE MORANCY, ESQ.

Anthony D'Isidoro

Oct 3, 2016, 11:11:46 AM10/3/16
to cleveland-cir...@googlegroups.com, allstonbr...@googlegroups.com

A Night of Thanksgiving Honoring Bill Margolin

Join us for

a Night of Thanksgiving Honoring

Bill “Snoopy” Margolin

on
Wednesday, November 2, 2016

5:30 – 7:30 pm

at Stockyard Restaurant, 135 Market Street, Brighton
with proceeds to benefit the Margolin Family Scholarship at West End House

Bill “Snoopy” Margolin has served West End House for 45 years this December – first as a club member, then as a camp couselor, and most importantly as its Executive Director. Today West End House Boys Camp in Parsonsfield, ME, thrives under his leadership. The Margolin Family Scholarship Fund at West End House commemorates Bill’s tireless commitment to inspiring the youth of Allston-Brighton to realize their full potential.

Make a contribution to the Margolin Family Scholarship here.