Community Thank you!

Joan Pasquale

Oct 5, 2015, 12:52:37 PM10/5/15
to allstonbr...@googlegroups.com, Cleveland Circle Community Google Group
Hello Everyone,
I'd like to extend a huge Thank You to all who attended, assisted, and participated in the 9th annual Allston Village Street Fair Festival on Sunday, October 4th. Please know that your generosity, presence, and support of PCBG, Inc./RPPG's Community Projects is greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much for braving the wind and cool temperatures yesterday!
We hope that you enjoyed your Festival visit and got lots of Free Stuff!!
We look forward to sharing the AVSF Festival with you again in 2016.

Thank you again!

Warmest regards,
Joan Pasquale, Executive Director
The Parents and Community Build Group, Inc. - PCBG,Inc.
Ringer Park Partnership Group
Allston Village Street Fair Festival
PCB...@Mail.com