Fw: November Info Sessions - Interested in working at Boston College?

Joan Pasquale

Nov 1, 2018, 4:58:29 PM11/1/18
to allstonbr...@googlegroups.com, Cleveland Circle Community Google Group

From: Boston College Neighborhood Center <bc...@bc.edu>
Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2018 4:10 PM
To: PCB...@Mail.com
Subject: November Info Sessions - Interested in working at Boston College?

Learn about temporary job opportunities at Boston College.
View this email in your browser

Boston College Job Opportunity Info Sessions
Copyright © 2018. Boston College Neighborhood Center. All rights reserved.

Our website is:
www.bc.edu/neighborhood

Our mailing address is:
Boston College Neighborhood Center
480 Washington Street
Brighton, MA 02135

Boston College Neighborhood Center · 480 Washington Street · Brighton, MA 02135 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

Gabrielle Emanuel

Nov 4, 2018, 6:53:38 PM11/4/18
to allstonbr...@googlegroups.com, cleveland-cir...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am a neighbor and a reporter in WGBH's local newsroom. I wanted to share a non-partisan voter guide we put together for the 3 ballot questions MA voters will decide on this Tuesday (Nov 6th).

Here you'll find:
- a one-page, plain English guide to each ballot question
- an in-depth dive into each ballot question and it's potential consequences
- debates between the pro and con sides
- fact checking the pro and con TV ads for Question 1 (nurse staffing)
- answering listener questions on Question 1 (nurse staffing)

And here's a link to all our other election coverage: www.wgbhnews.org/election2018

Hope this is helpful,
gabrielle

Christopher Arena

Nov 4, 2018, 7:04:00 PM11/4/18
to allstonbr...@googlegroups.com, cleveland-cir...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for sharing, Gabrielle! This is a great asset to assess 3 incredibly important ballot questions.

I intend to vote yes on all 3, after a lot of research and contemplation (mostly on Question 1 - the other two for me were clear cut YES votes) but I urge others to do your research and see if you come to the same conclusion and stand for the same things.

No matter what, please VOTE on Tuesday!

Christopher Arena
Founder & CEO
GFTB Digital