Conversation with Congressman Capuano on April 27

Lauren Mattison

Apr 7, 2015, 8:32:21 PM4/7/15
to allstonbr...@googlegroups.com, aberdeen-brig...@googlegroups.com, cleveland-cir...@googlegroups.com, AB...@googlegroups.com
‎If you haven't already seen it on other mailing lists and social media platforms, I'm happy to announce that the Ward 21 Democratic Committee will have Congressman Michael Capuano as our special guest at our next meeting. We welcome our neighbors from Ward 21 and beyond to join us:

Monday, April 27
6:00-7:45pm
Brighton Library meeting room (40 Academy Hill Road)

‎If you use facebook, RSVP at www.facebook.com/events/835173003184684

We plan to start with questions that have been sent in ahead of time‎, so please send me your questions for the congressman by April 24 (I suggest you send to lau...@bostonward21.org rather than replying to the whole group, unless you want to start a public discussion).

Mendez, Elba

Apr 8, 2015, 2:25:19 PM4/8/15
to allstonbr...@googlegroups.com
Adult Ed will not be at the event so I assume there will not be a table for them.  Can you update the program?