Come support Boston Green Academy!

Emma Hawes

May 1, 2016, 10:13:50 AM5/1/16
to AllstonBrighton2006
Interested in supporting a wonderful local school? Think saving the environment is awesome? Please attend the Boston Green Academy Gala this Thursday, from 6:00pm-9:00pm at the Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology! I teach at BGA, and it is a genuinely amazing school. Unlike many schools in BPS, we have a program for students with severe disabilities (where I teach!), as well as AP classes, a low drop-out rate and a high graduation rate. We also offer students tons of hands-on learning opportunities, from the outdoor garden classroom (which you can see as you drive past on Warren Street) to "Project Week," where students have a service learning project in an area of their interest and travel across the city for a week to learn on-site. This year we had students going behind-the-scenes at local restaurants, interning at Vertex, exploring the Gardner and MFA, and much more.

Tickets are available here! http://www.bostongreenacademy.org/gala/