FW: Your trash day is changing.

Joan Pasquale

Jul 1, 2015, 11:46:04 AM7/1/15
to allstonbr...@googlegroups.com, Cleveland Circle Community Google Group
From: cityof...@listserv.cityofboston.gov
To: cityof...@listserv.cityofboston.gov
Subject: Your trash day is changing.
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 11:25:00 -0400

By adding notifications and an easier search in an app for your phone.

City of Boston

We're tired of these trashy weekly dramas.

The frantic rush to meet the garbage man when you forgot it was trash day. The look of contempt from your roommate who insists, "But you CAN recycle pizza boxes, Brian." The silent moral dilemma of what to do with old light-bulbs.

Curb all the drama - we've just made trash day easier.
ANNOUNCING: THE TRASH DAY APP
Trash Day, our newest app, allows you to:
  • easily access up-to-date trash and recycle collection schedules on any device.
  • receive reminders via text, email, or phone.
  • be alerted of last minute changes to pickup schedules as they happen.
  • see upcoming events like leaf and yard waste collection and hazardous waste drop-offs
  • search for answers to questions like "Can I recycle that?" and "How do I get rid of this?

Check it out in action on our website.

1 City Hall Sq, Boston, MA 02201 Hours & Directions
Unsubscribe from this newsletter