Herter Park Theater Ribbon Cutting!

Tim & Jane Mchale

May 14, 2018, 9:10:36 PM5/14/18
to allstonbr...@googlegroups.com, cleveland-cir...@googlegroups.com

Dear Friends:

Please join us as we flip the switch & launch our summer season, opening the following evening on May 18!  DCR Commissioner Leo Roy is scheduled to attend this event.  This event is open to the public.

RSVP:  Not required, but if possible - to ks...@ciccologroup.com

Kerin Shea

FoHP Logo-sm-blue (tiny)(Custom)

75 North Beacon Street

Boston, MA  02134

www.friendsofherterpark.org

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram!

@HerterPark

Neal Klinman

May 17, 2018, 10:09:56 PM5/17/18
to cleveland-cir...@googlegroups.com, allstonbr...@googlegroups.com
Sometimes Brighton feels like a small town. We were very happy to join the ribbon-cutting ceremony for the re-opening of Herter Park next to the Charles River. Come support this beautiful and revitalized public amphitheater performance space right in our community. Most of the attendees were representatives and folks involved with the revitalization effort over the past several years through the public-private partnerships. But after several moving speeches, a serenade of the hopeful song "Over the Rainbow" by the Statewide Director of the Department of Conservation and Recreation (!), and some twilight stage group  karaoke, I felt a part of the family of Herter supporters and became one too. Keep an eye out for multiple (free!!!!) events in this inspiring neighborhood space. Bring your bug spray and bring your friends. And maybe become a supporter too.

-Neal

image1.JPG

On May 14, 2018, at 9:10 PM, 'Tim & Jane Mchale' via Cleveland Circle Community <cleveland-cir...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Dear Friends:

Please join us as we flip the switch & launch our summer season, opening the following evening on May 18!  DCR Commissioner Leo Roy is scheduled to attend this event.  This event is open to the public.

RSVP:  Not required, but if possible - to ks...@ciccologroup.com

<image002.jpg>

Kerin Shea

<image006.png>