Allston Construction Mitigation Subcommittee October meeting schedule

kot...@aol.com

Sep 29, 2016, 7:59:43 PM9/29/16
to allstonbr...@googlegroups.com, Jerome...@boston.gov, edward....@boston.gov, john....@boston.gov, eric.m...@boston.gov, mark....@boston.gov, clanc...@boston.gov, Stephe...@pd.boston.gov, chistin...@pd.boston.gov, warren....@boston.gov, William.C...@boston.gov, Michae...@mahouse.gov, kevin...@mahouse.gov, craig....@mahouse.gov, sal.did...@masenate.gov, sean.m...@masenate.gov, lizhan...@comcast.net, ELeF...@csl-consulting.com
The Allston Construction Mitigation Subcommittee will meet for two very important meetings in October:

On October 5, the subcommittee will welcome our new Mayor's Neighborhood Services representative, Warren O'Reilly, who will address any questions from the community.  In addition, Harvard's representative, Ed LeFlore, will give us an update on the university's work in the neighborhood.

On October 17, the subcommittee will be joined by William "Buddy" Christopher, commissioner of Inspectional Services,  to discuss any concerns with neighborhood construction (e.g. schedules of operation, etc.) and address any other inspectional questions.

These are both very important meetings.  We hope you will join us.  All are welcome.

Ed Kotomori
Allston Construction Mitigation Subcommittee