September Homebuying 101 Class in Brighton

Jorge Colón

Aug 27, 2015, 10:00:38 AM8/27/15
to AllstonBrighton2006
Hello All,

My name is Jorge Colon and I am the new Program Manager for The Homebuying Mentors Program at Allston Brighton CDC.  I am writing because we have a Homebuying 101 Class coming up in September.   This will be a three day class, Sept. 28th, 29th and 30th from 6:00 - 9:15 PM each day.  The class will be hosted at the Brighton Marine Health Center, 77 Warren St. Brighton, MA 02135.  Those who complete the three classes will have access to first time homebuyer products and financial assistance (they also will need to meet income limits criteria).  If you want more information, attached is a flyer of the event and you can also go to our website: http://thehomebuyingmentors.org/events/homebuying-101-september-2015-brighton/.  Thanks a lot for your support!

Best,

Jorge
THM_Sept2015_v1 - Small.pdf