Video of Sept. 14 City Council Candidate's Forum (Primary Vote on 9/26)

Eva Webster

Sep 16, 2017, 3:21:05 PM9/16/17
to AllstonBrighton2006, Cleveland-Cir...@googlegroups.com
For those who could not attend the District 9 (Allston-Brighton) City Council Candidates Forum last Thursday, below is a link to a video that will allow you to see it.  I received it via the Homeowners Union’s channel, and I am passing it along — because I think it’s worth hearing what the candidates are saying in the running to the primary election on September 26.

If short on time — the video is 1 hour and 40 min. long — you may wish to listen to it while doing other things (to use time efficiently), the way we listen to the radio.

Most importantly, please don’t forget to VOTE IN THE SEPT 26TH PRIMARY.

MARGARITA MONTERO

Sep 16, 2017, 11:06:55 PM9/16/17
to allstonbr...@googlegroups.com

Eva - Thank you for the website link to watch the Allston Brighton Council Candidates' event !  I am BCC to our other neighbors that could not come, but they are very worry about the future of our neighborhood with so many real estates developments .

Liz Breadon - Thanks to you and P.C.A.B. group, Allston Brighton neighborhood had at least one night to meet the City Councilor at the Town Hall event before the primary election on Tuesday, September 26, 2017.

 Please pass the voice to change our neighborhood future.

For my Castilian language (alias Spanish) Friends & Neighbors:   Por favor pasen la voz, en especial a Clara y familia, para cambiar el futuro de nuestro vecindario.  Habra elecciones primarias el Martes, Setiembre 26, 2017.   Abrazos!

Margarita