The Human Face of Trafficking - it happens even here!

lizbr...@aol.com

Aug 15, 2017, 4:27:29 PM8/15/17
to lizbr...@aol.com
Dear Friends and Neighbors,

I just wanted to give you a heads up on this presentation at the Honan-Allston Library.  Human trafficking happens everywhere in our very own Allston Brighton.  It happens even here in Oak Square!   So be informed, and make a difference.

The Human Face of Trafficking
 Wednesday, August 30, 2017, 6:00 pm – 7:45 pm
 Presenters: Sister Betsy Goodwin, OSF & Sister Marilyn McGoldrick, CSJ

Do you know?
- Trafficking is modern-day slavery
- Trafficking violates basic human dignity
- Trafficking happens in our own neighborhoods
- Many persons and organizations are working to eliminate human trafficking
- One person can make a difference

Join us to discover the human face of trafficking

Honan-Allston Branch Library 300 North Harvard St, Allston