CANCELED: Allston Construction Mitigation Subcommittee meeting, Monday, May 14, 2014

Joyce Radnor

May 11, 2018, 6:04:24 PM5/11/18
to allstonbr...@googlegroups.com, Warren O'Reilly, stephe...@pd.boston.gov, chrinsti...@pd.boston.gov, Brian Golden, Gerald Autler, BRK...@aol.com, Moran, Michael - Rep. (HOU), Honan, Kevin - Rep. (HOU), Mark Ciommo, Edward LeFlore, coco...@bpl.org

Hi all,

As many of you know, Ed Kotomori has suffered from health issues for the last month.  Although Ed is home and feeling well now, he’s not yet up to resuming his civic schedule.   He and I spoke this morning and agreed that we should cancel our Allston Construction Mitigation Subcommittee meeting, scheduled for Monday, May 14, 2014.   We have not planned any meetings for the summer.

If you have any questions, feel free to call me.

Best,

Joyce

Joyce  Radnor

617-787-5192