New Community Choice Energy Program - Open House

1 view

lizbr...@aol.com

Apr 22, 2017, 10:36:18 PM4/22/17
to aberdeen....@comcast.net, AllstonBr...@googlegroups.com, hp...@usa.net, cleveland-cir...@googlegroups.com

HAPPY EARTH DAY!
A last minute reminder that we are having an open house tomorrow to tell folks about Community choice Energy.
Hope you can drop by and learn all about it.

Liz B & Mary

Allston-Brighton House Party Banner.png

Dear Friends and Neighbors,

Please join us on Sunday April 23rd to learn more about the work of the Boston Climate Action Network and our new community choice energy campaign.

A community choice energy plan will allow Boston's residential and small business electricity to come from clean energy sources for little to no extra cost. On April 23rd, learn how you can support a City Council authorization to adopt a new energy plan that is better for the planet, cost effective, and protects residents.

The Boston Climate Action Network is an activist collective working to take action on climate change in Boston. We are a climate justice organization that works to broaden the constituency for a green economy and frame climate concerns to resonate with Boston residents’ daily lives.  Learn more about BCAN at http://www.bostoncan.org/Learn more about the community choice energy campaign at https://communitychoiceboston.org/