Fwd: Job open position

monter...@comcast.net

Mar 27, 2015, 2:42:36 PM3/27/15
to Neighborhood, A, Rendon, Martha, Eva Yepes, Stratter, Beatriz, Martenson, Gloria, Laura Rodriguez Walker, Angela Gonzalez, Angela Visoni, Jimmy Vatel, Jimmy Guzman, Juan Gonzalez, John Woods, Yee, Sharon, Lee Farris, Kaspar, Koletta, Bill Mills, Eric Santana, Eulalio, Eulalia Castillo, Pat Andrews
Dear Friends & Neighbors,

I just sharing an open job position at my trabajo, Brookline Housing Authority.  Please spread the word.

Thank you,

Margarita

BHA staff,
We are seeking candidates to fill Carol’s position who can reliably coordinate small to medium size repair and replacement projects and work with architects and contractors to deliver projects on-time and on-budget.
Would you please help us out and pass this opportunity along to anyone you think might be interested and qualified?

As noted in the attached, resumes should be sent to: jo...@brooklinehousing.org.
A full job description and more information are available at the Brookline Housing Authority website:  http://brooklinehousing.org/Business&employmentOpportunities.html

Thanks very much,
    Patrick

Dir Modernization - Short Advertisement - 2-15.docx