Meeting Reminder: Institutional Impact/Community Power Working Group

Emma Walters

Apr 17, 2014, 11:04:55 AM4/17/14
to ab...@googlegroups.com, allstonbr...@googlegroups.com

Hello all,

Reminder that the Institutional Impact and Community Power Working Group will be meeting tonight @ 6:00pm at the Allston Brighton CDC (address below). Tonight we will continue our conversation about ways we, as community members, can strategize ways of opening conversation with the City officials to improve the BRA system.

“Mission:  Bringing together interested individuals from the Fenway, Allston Brighton, and surrounding neighborhoods to initiate ways of developing the community power necessary to ensure those most impacted by neighboring institutions and development have a strong voice over issues such as institutional expansion, growth, development and related issues.”

Hope to see you there!

Best,

Emma Walters

Community Engagement Coordinator

Allston Brighton Community Development Corporation

20 Linden Street, Suite 288, Allston, MA 02134

t. 617-787-3874   x212

f. 617-787-0425

Working Together, Building Community