Support for D-14 Signage

Galen M. Mook

May 23, 2015, 2:20:50 PM5/23/15
to Ali Carter, be...@mail.com, bc...@bc.edu, Brighton Main Streets, AllstonBrighton2006
To the members of the Boston College Allston-Brighton Task Force:

CommonWheels Bicycle Co-op would like to add our support of the Boston Police District 14’s application for the Boston College Neighborhood Improvement Fund to grant TWO (2) safety signage boards that would be used in the BC area to make the roadways safer for bicyclists, motorists and pedestrians. The benefits of these boards will be to make a safer roadway for all users by alerting motorists of cyclists and pedestrians in the roadway, to slow traffic speeds, and to alert cyclists of the need to follow rules of the road and use lights at night. We believe useful education campaigns can prevent crashes, and mitigate the need for stricter enforcement practices by imparting social change on behalf of the individual users of the roads.

Thank you for the consideration.

Sincerely,

Galen Mook

--
CommonWheels Bicycle Collective
Allston, MA

twitter: @commonwheelz
CW Support for d14 signage.pdf

Mike D

May 24, 2015, 2:12:47 PM5/24/15
to allstonbr...@googlegroups.com
Galen, would emails of support also be helpful?