Neighborhood Meet & Greet Event at Article 24!

bria...@bu.edu

Jul 18, 2016, 12:16:14 PM7/18/16
to AllstonBrighton2006
Hi everyone!

I work for Article 24, the New American restaurant that just opened in Brighton on Western Ave. I would like to invite you all to Article 24's Neighborhood Meet and Greet event this Thursday at 4pm. This event is a great opportunity to check out the restaurant, chat with Article 24's management, and of course enjoy some food and drinks. I hope you can join us!

If anyone has any questions, feel free to reach out to me at bg...@tnrgboston.com!

Best,
Brianne Gump
meet and greet final.jpg

Barbara

Jul 18, 2016, 2:53:13 PM7/18/16
to AllstonBrighton2006
Hmm...Harvard in Harvard...For them, not for us...

bria...@bu.edu

Jul 19, 2016, 3:54:23 PM7/19/16
to AllstonBrighton2006
Hi Barbara!
It is an open event for everyone! Hope to see you there!