Open call to join ABHC Committee for Mental Wellness

Anna Leslie

Apr 21, 2017, 2:21:03 PM4/21/17
Good afternoon,

As a result of the Allston Brighton Health Collaborative's recent membership meeting, we are exploring the formation of a Committee for Mental Wellness. Possible focus areas include new strategies to distribute current neighborhood resources, organizing and hosting a neighborhood Family Wellness Forum, intergenerational activities to increase community connectivity, and a localized campaign to reduce stigma.

Please let me know if you are interested in joining an exploratory meeting. Please feel free to circulate to neighborhood residents and institutions.

Thank you!
Anna

--
Anna Leslie, MPH
Coordinator, Allston Brighton Health Collaborative

The Allston Brighton Health Collaborative is a collaboration of organizations devoted to working together to promote and improve the health and wellbeing of the communities of Allston and Brighton. We achieve this by working in partnership and by engaging the residents of Allston and Brighton in order to identify the needs of the community and to create programming to address those needs.