Re: Help Spread the Word! - Allston-Brighton Olympic Bid Meeting - 3/31 6:30 PM

Nancy Grilk

Mar 27, 2015, 4:56:00 PM3/27/15
to John Laadt, allstonbrighton2006
John, Thanks for the reminder.  Any idea of what the format of the meeting will be?  Presentation and then open Q &A, etc.? Thanks ,  Bob Pessek
On Mar 27, 2015, at 3:14 PM, John Laadt wrote:

Hi all,

Please use attached graphic when spreading the word about the Olympic meeting.

Best,
John

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 4:13 PM, John Laadt <john....@boston.gov> wrote:
Hi all,

I just wanted to remind you that the Allston-Brighton Olympic Bid meeting is happening next Tuesday, March 31st at 6:30 PM the Harvard Business School Campus.  It is extremely important to me that the neighborhood has good turnout at this meeting so if you could bring 3 to 5 people each we should be in a very strong position.  The Mayor and the Boston 2024 team will be in attendance and it is very important to them that your questions are answered.

Here are more details:

City-Sponsored Boston Olympic Bid Meeting
Where: Burden Hall, Harvard Business School (right beside parking lot off Western Ave, picture below)
When: 6:30 PM
What: Boston 2024 and Mayor Walsh will be there to answer questions and take comments regarding the 2024 Olympic bid.
More information here

Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for helping spread the word so we can have the strongest turnout yet of any Olympic meeting!

Best,
John

--
John T. Laadt