Take a break from these fraught times! (this time with the complete message)

Raymond and Paula Rosenstock

Oct 18, 2016, 8:03:52 AM10/18/16
to AllstonBrighton2006, Brighton Allston Historical Society, Karen Fritz, Board of Directors Bms, 'Elizabeth Breadon' via Cleveland Circle Community, ABRA Group

Dear Neighbors and Friends,

These are difficult times! Take a short and ethereal break from the horrible news, cleanse your soul and raise money for the community supper program of the Allston Brighton Congreagational Church in Brighton Center.

The Jean Maillard Singers specializes in Renaissance Music and is directed by my husband, musicologist, Raymond Rosenstock. This will be a short (under an hour) program of 15th century sacred music, followed by a reception.

I have been living in this music for two months and I can tell you, it is a gorgeous place to live!

Please join us for this short break from your lives!

Your neighbor,

Paula Rosenstock (see the full program below)

MaillardConcertPoster 10:22:2016.pdf

Raymond and Paula Rosenstock

Oct 18, 2016, 11:53:22 PM10/18/16
to cleveland-cir...@googlegroups.com, AllstonBrighton2006, Brighton Allston Historical Society, Karen Fritz, Board of Directors Bms, ABRA Group