159-201 Washington St (St Gabriel's)

Anthony D'Isidoro

Jan 24, 2017, 3:45:02 PM1/24/17
to cleveland-cir...@googlegroups.com, allstonbr...@googlegroups.com

Hello Everyone,

Wajeha from Cabot, Cabot & Forbes emailed me to give me a heads-up that on January 11, 2017 they filed their Draft Project Impact Report (DPIR) with the Boston Planning and Development Agency (BPDA).

Please visit : http://www.bostonplans.org/projects/development-projects/159-washington-street

You will see on the cover page of the document that comments are due to Michael Rooney by March 27, 2017.

Wajeha's comments regarding the document: "As you will see in the filing, we removed one of the buildings, lowered the rental unit count and increased the condo count to 85 units.  The condos are now located in Building #4, which was something that someone suggested at an IAG meeting.  We’ve also provided more information on how we’d like to save the church.  A lot to chew on, but we think there are meaningful improvements to the plan."

Tony