Building a Savvy Profile on LinkedIn with Sabrina Woods - Harvard Ed Portal event

Brigid ORourke

Nov 6, 2018, 11:03:34 AM11/6/18
to AllstonBrighton2006

Building a Savvy Profile on LinkedIn with Sabrina Woods

December 4, 2018

10:30 AM – 12:00 PM EST

Harvard Ed Portal

224 Western Avenue

Allston, MA 02134

LinkedIn has become an incredibly powerful tool for building and maintaining your professional network, and for landing new positions. Join the Harvard Ed Portal for a hands-on workshop to help you build a stronger profile. Topics include changing your headline, enhancing your summary and skills, positioning yourself when you are job hunting later in your career, making career transitions to a new industry or field, and dealing with gaps in employment.

Bring your own computer or tablet. Indicate on registration if you don't have one and we will provide it. The number of computers is limited.

Free, professional photoshoots will be provided after the workshop from 12:00pm-1:00pm.

Optional Extended Lab – From 12:00-12:30 we will host some extended lab time where you can continue to work on your profile, ask questions and get feedback. A great opportunity to act on what you will have just learned!

Before attending this session, we ask that you:

a) Sign up for a LinkedIn account, if you don’t already have one

b) Add at least one or two past jobs to your profile

c) Add at least 3-5 skills in the Skills section, if possible

Sabrina Woods is a Holistic Career Coach & LinkedIn Trainer with 15+ years’ in the career services field at universities including Harvard, Northeastern and the University of London. Her joy comes from tapping holistic practices while helping people with career transitions. Sabrina facilitates workshops ranging from Mindfulness to Networking, and has taught sessions in the US, UK and Middle East. For more info: www.sabrina-woods.com.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/building-a-savvy-profile-on-linkedin-with-sabrina-woods-registration-52103805886