PDAs & ALL THAT STUFF !

puni...@aol.com

Aug 14, 2017, 5:16:02 PM8/14/17
to AllstonBr...@googlegroups.com
Good for Eva ,

I have not gone to any meetings about St Gabriel's........ however I certainly have interest in Allston/Brighton development...... I trust Eva to protect " our interests " as opposed to developers interest !

The Community needs to support this kind of thinking to preserve our neighborhoods......That starts with our ELECTED OFFICIALS.... Who seem to have a different agenda much of the time.... But then again......What Are they Thinking ?

Bruce Felton
Allston Resident -- 23 years

Sent from my iPhone

puni...@aol.com