159-201 Washington Street (St Gabriel's) Update

Anthony D'Isidoro

Sep 12, 2017, 8:42:19 PM9/12/17
to Anthony D'Isidoro

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael Rooney <michael...@boston.gov>
Date: Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 4:49 PM
Subject: 159-201 Washington Street (St Gabriel's) Update
To: Michael Rooney <michael...@boston.gov>

Good Afternoon,

I am writing to let you know that the BPDA Board will not be considering the 159-201 Washington Street (St Gabriel's) redevelopment proposal at our monthly Board Meeting this Thursday, September 14th.

The Agency continues to feel there are several outstanding items that should be addressed before moving forward with the proposal and will continue to dialogue with the development team and the community.

Please note that you will see an agenda item for the BPDA Board to reschedule the public hearing for our next board meeting on October 12th, but there will be no presentation, public hearing or vote on the project itself.

As always feel free to reach out should you have any questions,

Best,

Mike

--

BPDA_Identity_RGB_Hor_Pri_DB.png

Michael Rooney

Project Manager

617-918-4237

Boston Planning & Development Agency (BPDA)

One City Hall Square | Boston, MA 02201

bostonplans.org