Thank You Allston Brighton!

Jason Desrosier

Aug 27, 2015, 10:25:27 AM8/27/15
to allstonbr...@googlegroups.com

Good morning friends, neighbors, community partners and constituents,

We would like to take a moment to thank the 30 residents who signed up to partner with us on our Student Move-In Campaign-thank you!!

If you are not able to join us in-person to volunteer, you can still help!

If you are out-and-about on September 1st, and come across a pile of mattresses, abandoned couches or an overflowed dumpster-take a moment, use BOS:311 to report it and send us an email at Desr...@allstonbrightoncdc.org to let us know that a report was submitted. Every report matters in getting our neighborhood back in order after September 1st.

Be our eyes and ears in the neighborhood, keep us in the loop! Use #StudentMoveIn2015 on Twitter & Instagram to let us know how move-in is going in your neck of the neighborhood. You can tag us @AllstnBrightCDC

Thank you for all the work you do to make Allston Brighton a safe, healthy and stable community for all!

-The Allston Brighton CDC Team