Meet Jay Gonzalez, Candidate for Governor - June 27, 6:30pm

Harry Mattison

Jun 19, 2017, 8:20:15 PM6/19/17
to allstonbr...@googlegroups.com
Please join us on June 27 to meet Jay Gonzalez. Jay is running for Governor to be the progressive leader that Massachusetts needs. Education, climate change, health care, transportation, and creating a more equitable society are some of the many issues where we would benefit from Jay's leadership.

Please join us on the 27th to meet Jay and learn more about his campaign. Kids are welcome and no contribution is needed to attend.

Tuesday, June 27
6:30pm
28 Mansfield St, Allston 02134

More info about Jay:

Regards,
Harry Mattison

David Strati

Jun 23, 2017, 9:38:34 AM6/23/17
to allstonbr...@googlegroups.com
Not on Facebook Harry.  But Alba and I would like to attend. Shook up right now and you know why!!