ABCDC Community Day at Flatbread Company Brighton

Anthony D'Isidoro

Jan 8, 2018, 9:46:58 PM1/8/18
to Anthony D'Isidoro

Allston Brighton Community Development Corporation (ABCDC) Community Day at Flatbread Company Brighton

Tuesday, January 9, 2018, 11:00 am – 11:00 pm

76 Guest St, Brighton

Enjoy a pizza party at the new Flatbread Company in Brighton! Enjoy incredible tasting pizza, and help build a stronger and more stable community. From 11AM until 11PM, $3.50 of every large pizza purchase and $1.50 of every small pizza purchase (take-out and online orders included) will benefit ABCDC. The funds raised will help ensure that we continue to represent and support the expressed interests, positive engagement and leadership of Allston Brighton’s diverse local communities, institutions, individuals, and families of all incomes.

Elizabeth Sullivan

Jan 9, 2018, 6:45:36 AM1/9/18
to allstonbr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tony, I’ll be there with the kids around 5!

Bobbie & Silvia

Jan 9, 2018, 10:04:08 AM1/9/18
to allstonbr...@googlegroups.com
Great! Pizza day for me:)