Re: [AB2006] Brighton Main Streets Easter Egg Hunt

Kaysey Bergersen

Mar 26, 2015, 5:00:30 PM3/26/15
to allstonbr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for sending this.
The Brighton-Allston Congregational Church is trying to get a handle on who lives in Brighton.
I am wondering if you folks have any statistics regarding Brighton's population that may give students, how many transient and permanent neighbors, race, religion, immigrants...anything that would help to identify the groups of people who are living here, percentages would be good.
If you don't have this info, where could I find It?
On 03/26/15, Brighton Main Streets<brightonm...@gmail.com> wrote:

Our Easter Egg Hunt is coming up next Saturday, April 4th at 10 am. **Please note the CHANGE IN LOCATION** Due to construction at BC, this year's hunt will be held at the Sisters of Saint Joseph, 637 Cambridge Street in Brighton. Parking behind St. Joseph's Prep. Arrive before the hunt starts at 10 am!

Michael O'Hara

Mar 27, 2015, 8:20:43 AM3/27/15
to Allston/Brighton e-mail list #1
Kaysey, Try the Boston Redevelopment Authority website. Thanks
--
Michael C. O'Hara, Police Sergeant-Supervisor
Boston Police District 14-Community Service Office

Kaysey Bergersen

Mar 27, 2015, 1:45:15 PM3/27/15
to allstonbr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Mike, will check it out. KC