Fwd: Sanofi Genzyme Scholarship Opportunity

Allston Brighton Health Collaborative

Apr 25, 2016, 1:14:55 PM4/25/16
to Kathryn Fahey, Yuliya Lantsman, Nicole, allstonbr...@googlegroups.com, Michelle Harrison
Sanofi Genzyme is happy to announce that our 2016 Biotechnology College Scholarships is now available!  We are currently looking for qualified and deserving students who fit the following criteria:

·         A graduating high school senior

·         Studying life sciences or engineering at an accredited college or university

·         Resident in Allston-Brighton for the past three years

The scholarships are based on the individual’s application, overall involvement and activities, level of interest in the field of life sciences or engineering, recommendations, and academic performance.  A review committee will evaluate all applications and award scholarships that range from $1,000- $10,000.  We would love it if you could share this information with anyone in the community you work in that might be interested!

Please direct eligible applicants to SanofiGenzyme.com.  The applications can be found under the “Responsibility” tab in the “Supporting Science Education” page.

Sanofi Genzyme is committed to supporting local college students that are pursuing degrees in life science and engineering.  We believe it is important to help students in our community as they begin their careers in the science industry.

In addition to offering the college scholarship we also have a youth scholarship that covers the cost for a student in grades 6 – 9 to attend one of Boston University’s U-Design week long summer workshops.