Brighton Recent History Question

২৯টি ভিউ
প্রথম অপঠিত মেসেজটিতে চলে আসুন

Emma Hawes

পড়া হয়নি,
১৭ এপ্রি, ২০১৫, ২:২৪:১২ PM১৭/৪/১৫
প্রাপক allstonbr...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for resources about some recent local Brighton history. It appears that sometime between 2008 and 2010, the former Alexander Hamilton Elementary School in Brighton, on Strathmore Road, was closed by BPS.  It is now leased by a private Jewish girls' school, Bais Yaakov. I wanted to find out if anyone knew of any details about how the deal was made for the building to be leased, the length and terms of the lease, et cetera. I would be happy with news reports, links to online copies of public documents, or any other information that people might be able to pass along.

Please let me know, and please feel free to e-mail me off the group list if that is more convenient for you: ebh...@gmail.com

Thanks very much for all of your help and knowledge in advance!
Emma

Marina Rodriguez

পড়া হয়নি,
১৭ এপ্রি, ২০১৫, ৬:০০:০১ PM১৭/৪/১৫
প্রাপক allstonbr...@googlegroups.com
We had a parent meeting at the Windship school back in January i believe, we were hoping to extend the classes there, it was shot down because the Jewish community won't have a place for teaching,

সকলকে উত্তর দিন
লেখককে লিখে পাঠান
ফরওয়ার্ড করুন
0টি নতুন মেসেজ