Reminder: HUAB meeting tonight

Homeowners Union of A-B

Jul 27, 2017, 4:18:48 AM7/27/17
to homeowners-union-o...@googlegroups.com, allstonbr...@googlegroups.com, cleveland-cir...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Homeowners Union of A-B <homeowne...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 7:54 PM
Subject: This Thursday 7/27 Homeowners Union monthly meeting
To: homeowners-union-o...@googlegroups.com

All HUAB members (and prospective members) are welcome at the Homeowners Union of Allston-Brighton monthly meeting this coming Thursday:

July 27, 2017  7 - 9 PM

Presentation School Foundation building, 640 Washington St.

“Little Sprouts” Room (lower level)

Parking available in the back of the building (access from Tremont St.)

This is going to be an informal working meeting -- we will be brainstorming about a range of organizational and current neighborhood issues.

Given that we are in the middle of summer, many people are away or getting ready to leave on vacation. If you are in town but cannot stay for the meeting's entire duration, please consider just stopping by to say hello -- even brief interactions help us strengthen the neighborhood through social connections.

As always, we also look forward to meeting those who wish to get actively involved.

Sincerely,

HUAB Acting Board