Bow Pulpit

tutt

Jun 26, 2014, 4:19:15 PM6/26/14
to all...@googlegroups.com
I had a close encounter of the dock kind on Dancer, my Allmand 31. Does anyone have information on new or used bow pulpits? I am also checking into having it straightened.

Thanks,

Karl Tutt
S/V Dancer
Fort Pierce, FL

Lipham

Jun 26, 2014, 4:23:55 PM6/26/14
to all...@googlegroups.com
Had one made got my 81 31' cost me $2,000. JZ Rails in Kemah Tx

Sent from my iPad

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Allmand" group.

Tom Burkett

Jun 26, 2014, 5:12:38 PM6/26/14
to all...@googlegroups.com
Check on local welders, I had one replaced on a Cabo Rico 38, using 1 1/4" stainless steel.  cost about $800.  It was beautiful.  That was a few years back, but still should not be over $1200 I would think.

Tom

ktut...@mindspring.com

Jun 26, 2014, 5:42:08 PM6/26/14
to all...@googlegroups.com

Thanks. Think I'll look more closely into having it straightened.

Karl

Jun 26, 2014, 5:47:12 PM6/26/14
to all...@googlegroups.com
Hi Karl,

I hope the rest of your boat is ok...ie hull and foredeck.

I see your location is Fort Pierce and I'm currently at Harbortown for the last couple months.  Are you here also?  I have a 35' Allmand.  I just finished new countertops and new steering system.

Sherry Raintree
S/v Goldilocks
1984 Allmand 35

ktut...@mindspring.com

Jun 27, 2014, 8:21:50 AM6/27/14
to all...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, Tom.

Karl

Check on local welders, I had one replaced on a Cabo Rico 38, using 1 1/4"
stainless steel. cost about $800. It was beautiful. That was a few years
back, but still should not be over $1200 I would think.

Tom

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 4:24 PM, 'Lipham' via Allmand <
all...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Had one made got my 81 31' cost me $2,000. JZ Rails in Kemah Tx
>
> Sent from my iPad

Tom Burkett

Jun 27, 2014, 9:36:10 AM6/27/14
to all...@googlegroups.com
I am just up here in Vero if you need anything, let me know.  Tom