Traveler track information

sailor38

Jun 26, 2015, 4:59:55 PM6/26/15
to all...@googlegroups.com
1981 Allmand 31'    Traveler track manufacturer is not identifiable.  The car is Harken but they say the traveler track isn't theirs.  Dimensions are 1 1/4" by 1 1/4".  Any ideas about car and end block/cleat replacement?

Ehornick Hornick

Jun 28, 2015, 8:20:56 PM6/28/15
to all...@googlegroups.com

Picture attached. They are sort of online. I think you have to fax in one of their order sheets. Kind of hard to figure out but still available.
Thanks
Eddie

On Jun 26, 2015 4:59 PM, "sailor38" <avem...@earthlink.net> wrote:
1981 Allmand 31'    Traveler track manufacturer is not identifiable.  The car is Harken but they say the traveler track isn't theirs.  Dimensions are 1 1/4" by 1 1/4".  Any ideas about car and end block/cleat replacement?

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Allmand" group.
20150628_201435.jpg

Bill Taylor

Jun 30, 2015, 6:23:02 PM6/30/15
to all...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much! I'll do some searching for FICO Freeway. That is the
exact track that we have. It looks like the Ronstan 32 series may also
fit. I'll check out both.
Bill